2023 marks our 30th anniversary of DIG so we've got a big year ahead with lots of new DIG projects and products in the works.
• Late January will see the launch of a new DIG Apparel line and worldwide availability of the BURN SLOW X DIG Apparel Collection.
• In Spring we'll be launching a brand new twice-yearly BMX history based BMX publication called 'Greystoke', aimed at older riders and the BMX nerds (like us) out there.
• In early Summer we'll have a secret new BMX magazine project coming your way.
• In late Summer we'll be releasing the very limited edition DIG 30 YEAR ANNIVERSARY Photo Book Project (featuring the full story of DIG) alongside exclusive DIG archive photo prints / DIG art prints / classic DIG apparel designs, documentaries & more.
(Note: Priority will be given to gift card purchasers for pre-sale of the limited edition DIG 30 Year Photo Book)
• And to wrap up the year as ever, our collector's edition DIG photo annual will be released late in December 2023.
The gift cards can be used towards payment of anything that you'll see here on the DIG store throughout this year and beyond.*
(*Note: All cards valid for 24 months from date of purchase).
We've got a limited quantity of Brian Tunney's awesome Larry's Donuts Is Dead zine - Issue #3.
"Issue 3 revisits The Spot in Redondo, The Nude Bowl, Orlando's Fashion Square transition banks, the office space where All lived, a ledge that Rollins skated, Homeless Bikes, 2-Hip Meet the Street locations and more. It's 28 pages and took a long time to make. It may also be the only BMX magazine cover to feature George McFly, Nathan Fielder, Dave Voelker and our dog Pablo."- Brain Tunney