We're proud to announce the release of our first print publication since going back to our roots of independent publishing back in 2014. DIG Issue 99.5 is a 164 page high quality limited edition / large format book with unique and original content featuring a vision of modern day BMX culture as seen through the eyes of our DIG photographers from around the world. A huge thanks goes out to all of our contributors and partners who made this possible. Here's a brief look at what you can find in there...
• Whatever happened to Josh Heino?
• Bone Deth - Cop Lag Is Real
• 747 Days - The Making of The BSD Transmission Video
• Documenting 'etnies Chapters' - 5 Photographers and their stories
• The Search For Japan's Long Lost Death Bowl. By George Marshall
* Long Game - The Aaron Ross Interview
• 10 Times BMX Failed
• 10 Times BMX Won
• An Ode to Posh Woods by Rob Dolecki
• The Rise of the BMX "Yes" men.
• Rambling In The Pacific Northwest
• The Palmistry Guide - Vans In Morocco
• Lucky Stars - Harry Mills Wakley
• Full Bleed - Epic unseen Photography from Devin Feil, Andrew White, Wes McGrath, Rob Dolecki & Kevin Conners